Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Description –
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Applied ML Engineer: An expert engineer with an eye for AI. You want to change how the world works and lives by taking AI out of the lab and into everyday life. You are primarily a software engineer with a very strong interest in data science (not the other way around i.e. this is not a data scientits role). As a machine learning engineer, you’ll be required to develop a more holistic understanding of the software you are building, including transferring some of the software engineering priciples to the data science world. Having a deep understanding of the mathematical underpinnings of the Machine Learning algorithms is a big plus, but it’s NOT necessary. However, you’ll be required to know what algorithms are available —or when and how to apply them. Machine Learning output is actually working software!
Role & Responsibilities–
• "Use deep learning and machine learning to solve business problems
• Run deep learning and machine learning projects from beginning to end
• Work on projects that cover everything from business understanding to model building, validation, and deployment
• Use Accenture tools and techniques
• Report on your progress regularly in writing and face-to-face
• Stay up-to-date on new products that clients could use
• Tweak existing methods and procedures to create solutions to moderately complex problems
• Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
• Prototype and demonstrate products for clients in customer environments.
• Work with peers and senior colleagues in Accenture and at client companies
• Help the sales team identify and classify opportunities
• Find out where clients need help and produce “as is” and “to be” scenarios
• Implement management’s strategy"
• Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
• Implement methods for automation of all parts of the predictive pipeline to minimize labour in development and production
• Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
• Knowledge in machine learning algorithms especially in recommender systems
• Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating dat
• Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
• Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models
• Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
• Extensive travel may be required
Skills - Overview
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.