Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Client Financial Management Specialist
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas. Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling the firm to provide the capabilities and expertise our clients need to operate at peak performance.
Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM’s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
As a Client Financial Management Specialist, you might spend your day:
• Providing strategic decision-making support, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
• Fostering a collaborative environment across commercial functions, account leadership, and finance organization to communicate the position of contract or account financials
• Responsible for financial management – including budgeting & forecasting, contract profit & loss management, and advisory services to client and corporate leadership teams
• Guiding a small team of direct reports from across the globe, reviewing deliverables and providing regular feedback to help drive and shape their career with focus on increasing financial acumen and strengthening communication skills
• Fostering an innovation mindset and leading team members to ensure innovative ideas are implemented
• Embracing change with agility and adaptability and focusing team on the strategic direction set by senior management
Ensuring Financial Quality
• Executing account financial processes with emphasis on quality and compliance
• Providing Commercial deal shaping support for new opportunities
• Executing all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP & IFRS requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
Within Client Financial Management, we are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches to complex problem solving. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes. You’ll need to have a:
• CA / CMA /ACCA/CIMA degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience.
• MBA (Full time – Finance only) with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
• Project based Accounting / Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
• Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
• Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
• Executive Presence
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.