Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Responsible for and oversee all internal investigations “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels in India. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters (“GCCM”) Global Lead, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
• Oversee and supervise GCCM team in India
• Oversee, lead, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations, whether in own GCCM team or in other organizations within Accenture
• Lead and actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
• Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
• Provide advice to organizational leadership and key GCCM stakeholders concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
• Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
• Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
• Consult with and advise HR and ER leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
• Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
• Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
• Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Global leads for oversight for
• Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
Global GCCM Lead
GCCM team in India and also collaborate with local HR/ER/Legal professionals to effectuate investigations
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Qualified attorney
• At least 10 years post qualified experience in relevant area of law (ideally Employment Law)
• Strong investigative experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
• Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks
• In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
• Extensive experience in employee relations and workplace investigations
• Team oriented, yet able to work independently
• Experienced to work in a multi-national and culturally diverse environment
• Ability to significantly influence senior executive management decisions; commands respect of executives
• Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
• Responsive and follows through on commitments
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to influence, strong executive presence
Excellent oral and written communications
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Contract Associate Manager - Southern Region
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 8 days ago
Contract Associate Manager-Northeast Region
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.