Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives
• Ability to analyze the interfaces & integrations in the Accenture Talent acquisition (recruiting) landscape and be able to architect solutions with a micro-services & end to end service mindset
• Ability to guide product management and Workday implementation team to a domain driven & microservices driven agile/iterative design.
• Actively participate in the Continuous Exploration process as part of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, especially with enabler Epics
• Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
• Establish critical NFRs at the solution level, participate in the definition of others
• Operate within the Economic Framework to validate the economic impact of design decisions
• Work with portfolio stakeholders, notably the Enterprise Architect, to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt events
• Define, explore, and support the implementation of ART and Solution Train Enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile teams to implement them
• Provide expertise for defining architecture and infrastructure for the program
• Vast experience handling complex integration and vendor applications including SaaS solutions
• Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
• Work with Product and Solution Management to determine capacity allocation for enablement work
• Support technology/engineering aspects of Program and Solution Kanbans
• Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality
• Knowledge of Workday is a plus
• Familiarity with CIO technology landscape, operating model, and solution design principles
• Certified Master Technology Architect or Solution Technology Architect preferred
• Problem identification & decision making
• Deeply skilled in agile, familiarity with SAFe
• Human Capital Management functional knowledge especially surrounding Recruiting
• Strategic thinking
• Strong technology and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
• Experienced on designing and building solutions with Cloud Native services (AWS/Azure or Google)
• Well versed with relational & NoSQL datasources. E.g. SQL Server, Mongodb, DynamoDB etc.
• Experience architecting & configuring monitoring tools like AppDynamics, SQL profiler, Query plan analyzer etc.
• Designing around elastic scalability, performance, HA/DR (high availability & disaster recovery)
• Ensure client data protection guidelines are followed for sensitive personal data in accordance to Accenture’s Client Data Protection program.
• Prior experience architecting & Data Warehousing / Data Lake solutions
• Should have built the integration architecture for enterprise solutions (Messaging/Realtime/Batch)
Nice to have:
• Cloud Architecture Certifications desirable
• Desirable: Good knowledge of various security authentication & identity management, active directory integration (OAuth, SSO)
• Experience working with & integration with SaaS platforms. Preferable HR platforms (Workday, Success factors etc.)
Other points for JD (if required):
• Work with the customer, users, application architect, technology architect, business analysts, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for the application.
• Model and design the application data structure, storage, and integration components.
• Work with other architects to ensure that all components work together to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements. Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that may affect other areas of the project.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.