Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Resourceful and self - motivated individual for joining the FS Analytics team as a Consultant. In FS Analytics, we help our Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Asset & Wealth) clients navigate through challenges in all stages of the Customer interaction. With our Advanced Analytics offerings powered by AI/ML techniques and compatible with Cloud technologies, we deliver best in class solutions to our clients.
The suitable candidate should be strong in advance predictive analytics and usage of new age technology with relatively shorter learning curve.
Analytics consultant is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution at every stage. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
• Able to articulate the client’s business problem and come up with various approaches to solve for the same (business and technical aspects)
• Be involved with stakeholder and mid-level client interviews to track down information on the problem or issue in question.
• Ability to work with large data sets and present findings / insights to key stakeholders; Data management using databases like SQL, Oracle, S3 buckets and likes of the same
• Develop analytics and data driven solutions to support client requirements across various industries and business functions.
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for FS clients
• Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
• Customer Segmentation
• Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle management
• Acquisition/Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models/ NBA/Collections/ AML, Fraud
• Customer Lifetime Value
• Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, AI / ML algorithms, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
JOB REQUIREMENTS – Capabilities
Must Have – Proficient in coding in one of Python/SAS/R / Pyspark. Knowledge of SQL. Well versed with one of the banking domains. Have prior experience implementing AI or ML algorithms.
Added plus: NLP algorithms and AWS / GCP certification or on job experience
Good to have – Web crawling capabilities, Data Engineering & Visualization like Tableau, Power BI etc
Profile & Prior Experience
• Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms (at least some of them)
o Segmentation (K means, Cluster Analysis)
o Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.)
o ML algorithms –RF, GBM / XgBoost, SVM
o AI – RNN, CNN
o NLP algos – TFIDF, Word2vec, LDA
o Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
o Time series & Non Linear Modeling
o Decision Trees
• Experience with some databases preferred
o Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL, S3 buckets
• Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.) (Good to have)
• Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualisation Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred.
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Consulting skills Experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently across multiple projects and set priorities
• Willingness to Travel Internationally
• Experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies
• 3-8 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 3-4 years of quantitative analysis in the FS or similar Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
• MA/MBA/MSc/MPhil. in Statistics / Economics/ Mathematics / Engg. Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad
• Exposure to US/ overseas Markets is preferred
Office Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.