Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Digital Route to Market
(Industry: Consumer Goods & Retails)
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 12+ years | Entity: India
Business | Level: Senior Manager
In an era of market disruption, the Accenture consumer goods industry helps businesses
digitize, transform and reach the always-connected consumer. Do you recognize and
understand the impact that digital and technology have on industries? Are you passionate
about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to succeed and lead? Do you lead by
? Route to market Consulting (Sales, Distribution, B2B, E Commerce, Trade promotion etc)
for CPG clients in India and APAC.
? Formulate the strategy, vision and execution plan for RTM transformation for CPG
companies, leveraging Digital and technology.
? Conceptualizing and designing analytics services in the RTM area for CPG companies.
? Lead teams to deliver Route to market consulting projects for leading CPG clients.
? Business Development and shaping proposals in the RTM area.
? Devise innovative Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) campaigns focused on
known key touchpoints of the category “consumer & shopper.
? Developed for the client a full understanding of the connected consumer journey and
online shoppers’ behavior
? Connected Consumer Journey: Length and steps of the online journey, size and
importance of each touchpoint
? Shopper Profiling: Current consideration sets, contents searched, key buying factors, key
contents to affect brand consideration and influential touchpoints
? Content & Promotional Optimization: Navigation path between touchpoints and their
reach and importance by country.
? Exposure to Digital/technology projects is a plus (Distributor Management)
• Design Digital strategy/Digital transformation strategy for the digital world
• Selecting right channels for your product or service, and what’s the best way to get into
• Understanding your customer and your customer’s needs and priorities
• Optimal return on investment (ROI) for your sales and marketing spend
• Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established
track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
• The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations
and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
- Rich experience in the Consumer Product and Goods industry with in-depth industry
expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or
operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experience of 12+ years in consulting and account management experience; domestic
consulting experience preferred
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred
Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
MBA from Tier 1 University with an excellent academic background
Professional Development Skills
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
What’s in-store for you?
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of
expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s
unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training
- Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies
and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in
the world and
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.