Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Hands on knowledge and experience of APM tools and techniques like Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Corrosion Management, Maintenance Turnaround Management, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
• Hands on experience of asset & inventory data management, developing inventory management solutions, inventory optimization, etc.
• Experience of working with various EAM/ERP solutions like SAP PM/Maximo, INFOR, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers etc.
• Experience of solving complex problems in asset maintenance and reliability management to drive growth and value for productions/operations & maintenance
• Experience of leading diagnostics studies for clients and design end-to-end solutions in line with client requirements. Prepare project & resource plan and cost estimates in agreement with the client and other stakeholders
• Manage and ensure timely project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics through leading a team of experienced professionals
• Manage and develop excellent Client relationships. Coordinate and liaison with various client stakeholders to ensure stakeholder alignment during the project lifecycle
• Develop Point of Views (POVs) and Thought Capital around the recent and upcoming trends and technologies in the Asset Management space
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and diverse consulting environment
• Should be open to travel in and outside the country
• Demonstrate expertise across one or more of following areas
o Enabling solutions through Automation using digital technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.) and Virtual Agent
o Implement digital tools and digital strategies for the clients
o Use of data analytics to analyze and provide analytical data solutions
o Knowledge of IoT, Analytics, Blockchain and related technologies to drive client discussions for digital enablement
o Digital industrial workforce and development of digitally enabled solutions for procurement
o Use of Connected Worker and Connected Construction, Worker Mobility solutions to drive efficiency for maintenance execution & management
o Knowledge of Advanced Work Packages, Digital Twin & Thread, Project Lifecycle Management
• Development of Unique Project Specific deliverables such as Operating Philosophy, Risk Register, Communication Matrix, specific process & procedures etc.
• Understand, define and manage project scope including scope creep, scope change management and approvals
• Development of Project Status Dashboards, Red Flag Reports, Schedule Analysis & other various MIS reports covering major project progress aspects & criticalities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Visualization Analyst
Federal - Training Content Developer
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Veterans Administration Analytics Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.