Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• 12-15 years of relevant experience in MES/ MOM development & project implementation for different industries (Discrete Manufacturing experience is a must; Process Manufacturing experience is optional)
• Experience of working in the relevant industry (Heavy Engineering, Defense & Aerospace, Automobile, Process & Medical industry, Lifescience/Pharma, Consumer Good etc) and deep understanding of its detailed business processes, concepts of manufacturing IT and impact of digital on manufacturing.
• Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex IT/Digital projects and engagements with a preferred global exposure
• Skilled in Design, Build & Test of MES/MOM systems for relevant industry and deep understanding of MES/MOM functional domains (Production Operations, Maintenance, Health & Safety, Commercial Optimization etc)
• Excellent background and experience in project management of large global IT projects and understanding of global standards (ISA 95, S88 etc)
• Extensive track record of successful cross-divisional/cross-functional work with complex international and multidisciplinary team
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Industrial Engineering/Lifescience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Visualization Analyst
Federal - Training Content Developer
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Veterans Administration Analytics Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.