Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
CN X.O CAPITAL PROJECTS
(includes large scale, long term investment projects that can typically cost over $1Bn+)
With A Team of Leading Practitioners Specializing in Project Planning And Control, Schedule Management, Cost Control, Contract Management, Procurement & Supply Chain Management
We Serve Across Industries, For Example
• In O&G, We Help Our Clients Across the Value Chain In Upstream, Midstream And Downstream
• In Utilities, We Help Construct Infrastructure for Generation, Transmission and Distribution Assets
• In Manufacturing, We Help Setup Large Production Plants, Optimize Supply Chain & Operational Readiness
• In Public Services, We Help Design, Construct and Operate Large Scale Infra Projects
• In Aerospace, We Help Our Clients Ideate, Strategize and Execute Overall Project Management Lifecycle
Skill/Operating Group IX.0 ACPS
Capital Projects Level Manager/Senior Manager
Location Gurgaon Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the capital projects industry to deliver business value
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Lead design workshops, virtual walkthroughs and develop proof of concepts as required by the client teams
• Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 6+ resources
• Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- Engineering Planning and Execution, Procurement including Sourcing, Logistics & warehouse Planning and Execution, Construction, Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
• Digital strategy and enablement across enterprise project functions (ex: IoT, Automation, Mobility, Analytics, Blockchain, Connected Workforce, Connected Construction etc.) and understanding of platforms like Primavera, MS Projects, Ecosys, Intergraph, PLM Solutions etc. would be added advantage
• MIS and Reporting: Ability to generate meaningful reports and apply analytical tools to carve out insights through reports, periodic reviews and meetings from top floor to shop floor (Ex: Project Performance Analysis, Milestone Analysis, Critical Path Assessment, Variance Analysis, EV Management, Look Ahead Plan etc.)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Business Integration Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Reston
Federal - Strategic Communications Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.