Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Experience: 10+ years of Industry Experience
• Location: India (Gurugram preferred)
• Full time
• Start: July 1, 2020
Looking for Self-Driven and Seasoned Manager with exceptional skills in coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of transformations/improvements in PLM Programs for our clients and to build and grow Engineering and R&D Digitization team.
As Senior Manager/Manager in Engineering and R&D Digitization, will need to work closely with leadership to define and deliver in the areas of PLM Enablement, BOM Management, Master Data Management and Digital Twin & Thread
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
• Lead and Curate relevent assets, offering in PLM Enablement, Integrated BOM, Product & Engineering Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread areas and develop and execute Go To Market for the same along with Leadership
• In-depth understanding of Product Data Management and able to drive Product Journey with capabilities in defining PLM Roadmap, Process Design, Value Realization and PLM Maturity Assessment areas
• Experience in Master/Material Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways.
• Enabling transformation in R&D utilizing the SAP PLM capabilities by creating business processes for Package/Product design, Bill of Material Management, Engineering Change Management, Product Research, Simulations, Prototyping, Product Testing (qualitative & quantitative) and supplier integration.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal – UI/UX Interaction Designer
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.