Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Practice Overview:• Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
• Candidate should be able to lead refinery engagements throughout the downstream value chain and should possess the flair for selling downstream propositions to clients.
• Candidate should be able to undertake different cost transformation engagements, value chain optimization, business process mapping, operating models, supply chain and digital transformation for oil & gas downstream industry.
• Candidate should be able to showcase functional expertise and understanding Supply Chain Planning, Plant Operations, Technology Enablers, Refinery planning, refinery scheduling, refinery operations, business process management, terminal management and logistics and distribution.
• Candidate should demonstrate strong downstream industry expertise having an in-depth knowledge of various software products and their value proposition to plan and drive growth strategies with Downstream practice by identifying potential customers that would need services.
• Candidate will be required to initiate conversations with decision makers, qualify and manage inquiries, identify and understand business needs, and create new business opportunities within an assigned territory/ accounts.
• Candidate will be required to work in a client-facing role with global exposure to manage internal clients while navigating different cultural nuances.
• Candidate should be able to manage a team of more than 10-15 consultants/analysts independently with minimal supervision from seniors.
• Candidate will be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects for extended periods of time.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Visualization Analyst
Federal - Training Content Developer
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Veterans Administration Analytics Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.