Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Minimum Experience of 10-13 years of consulting experience managing utilities clients and providing most recent Oracle Utilities Applications solutions.
• Experience in handling multiple stakeholders, client accounts to target potential opportunities pertaining to strategy formulation and execution. Good understanding of Project Management/PMO, Business Operation principles, operating models is a plus.
• Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesign of current structure and processes coordinating with multiple cross functional project teams.
• Proven track record with Oracle Utilities Application (Oracle C2M, CCS, CC&B, MDM) discovery, design and delivery of Utility client engagements.
• Understanding of Oracle CX (sales, marketing, service/engagement) cloud solution capability and value proposition for utility companies would be a plus.
• Should have in depth knowledge of utility regulations/ de-regulations and utilities value chain across multiple geographies (primarily North America, UK and ANZ)
• Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops and identify unique value proposition suitable based on client needs.
• Leveraging existing knowledge of utility domain and future growth area, develop frameworks, assets, accelerators, POVs for providing solutions that can be used across businesses and geographies.
• Should be able to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
• Domain experience in either electricity, gas or water utilities industries.
• Knowledge of utility products build on OUAF platform including but not limited to Oracle C2M, CC&B, MDM, SOM, ODM, NMS, MSM and Oracle CX cloud solutions.
• Ability to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement in the team along with building networks across industry and creating opportunity for shared learning across workstream helping to create a unified people capability.
• Mentoring team members & assisting in their career growth by assessing performance and potential at all levels.
• Strong communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills.
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to lead workshops, demos and ability to not only document business process but also should be able to recommend new methods, automation opportunities for efficient business operation.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.