Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Energy Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production or Refining or Distribution etc.
• Consulting or Industry functional experience in Endur
• 2-8 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
• Experience in commodities such as Gasoline, Diesel fuel, Aviation fuel, Heating oil
• Understanding of financial concepts - P&L, Accounting, Taxes, Financial Risk, Financial Instruments (derivatives traded products)
• Understanding of operations concepts: Production, Planning, Logistics, Storage, Distribution, Operations risk
• Should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Preferable to have to understanding of Endur and its connected modules like Ops (scheduling, actualization), settlements, accounting, inventory etc.
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
• Should be open to travel in and outside the country.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.