Skill required: Quality & Control - Operational Audit & Compliance
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
You will be working as a part of Internal Audit &Controls team which is involved in establishing processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements whenever required.
The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do a detailed analysis and solve moderately complex problems
- As a team lead you will be expected to understand and effectively manage the teamâ€™s governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams as to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Create new solutions and adapt to existing methods and procedures as required
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and clearly communicate team goals, deliverables and keep the team updated on change
- Maintain client relationships, understand their problems & help translate actions for the team
- As an individual contributor, you will oversee small teams and/or work efforts
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.Decisions that are made by you will impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- This role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Operational Audit & Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Quality & Control
- Effectively collaboration and team work
- Ability to solve problems
- Leadership quality
- Attention to Detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.