Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Job Summary: -
1. Read, understand and analyze client’s US Payroll process (New Hires Tax set up, W4 processing’s Reversals, Overpayments, On Cycle Process, Off- Cycle Payments) as per the business rules defined in the LWI.
2. Execute the process accurately and timely as hands on processor.
3. Master the given process and handle independently.
4. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
5. Ensure LWI’s are followed and updated regularly.
6. Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate and update process documentations eg Opex, bottoms up etc as applicable to ensure compliance with Customer and Accenture documentation requirements.
7. Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improve accuracy or enhance controls
8. Participates in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client and acquires in depth knowledge of process
9. Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process.
10. Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured.
a. Workflow management tool – Service Now
b. SAP/Cyborg Solution Series
c. Outlook mailbox/ Group mailbox
d. MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
e. Internet explorer: SharePoint
1. Support Team lead / Manager with Daily stats / reporting and Business Excellence MOS.
2. Participate in Team building activities.
1. Support special process requirements to meet client requests/demands.
2. To continue strengthen work relationship with Onshore Teams.
3. Apply procedures to ensure accuracy of output and adopts continuous improvement approach.
4. Always demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
5. Pay close attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
6. Goes beyond immediate requests and activities to ensure both own and related tasks are completed.
7. Participate in client conference calls and prepare ‘minutes of meeting’.
1. Adapt to changing environment.
2. Analyze/interpret data and take appropriate action.
3. Demonstrate maturity in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
4. Adheres to Accenture Delivery methods.
Total Years of Experience
0 - 2 years of Experience
Skills / Knowledge
US Payroll, Payroll Systems and CRM/Workflow tools, MS Office, Email Writing Skills, Problem solving skills (Analytical skills / Collaborative thinking/ Adaptable to change), Verbal Communication: Sentence Mastery, Vocabulary, Fluency, Pronunciation, Customer Service Skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.