Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Minimum Experience of 5-7 years in Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing with experience in end to end implementations
• Proven track record with CIS implementation engagements. (At least two Oracle CC&B implementation. At least one with version 2.4 and above).
• Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements.
• Should have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment and related tariff scenarios, meter to cash process, market EDI transaction lifecycle.
• Should possess core meter to cash oracle CC&B functional expertise including but not limited to Billing, Rates Configurations, Payments, Credit & collection, SA Relationship, Supplier/Utility Billing Options (Bill Ready, Rate Ready).
• Should be able to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
• Domain experience in either electricity, gas or water utilities industries.
• Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skills). Strong communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills.
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to lead workshops, demos and ability to not only document business process but also should be able to recommend new methods, automation opportunities for efficient business operation.
• Knowledge of other utility products build on OUAF platform such as MDM, SOM, ODM is a plus.
• Oracle Certified Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2 Implementation Specialist is a plus.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.