Skill required: Digital Marketing Analytics - Data Analytics and Interpretation
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Digital Marketing Analytics team which helps clients with their web analytics & digital marketing requirements by providing various services around implementation of different tools & technologies, better user experience on client websites using optimization methodologies and techniques, providing data driven insights to clients and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
In Data Analytics and Interpretation, you will be inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. You will have to understand and interpret insights where applied statistics, pattern analysis, predictive analytics or similar methods have been used.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Business Case Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 5 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 9 days ago
Finance & Accounting (FP&A) Advisory Senior Manager
Posted 11 days ago