Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Security Business Operations Manager will be responsible to drive business operations support for the Accenture Security business. S/he will propose and execute an effective way to deliver that support through a combination of state of art tools/ technology and a team of highly motivated individuals.
S/he will be key member of the business operations team for the Security business.
ACCOUNTABILITIES Answerable/Liable for success
• Business operational support to Security business covering
o Leading & Executing business priority programs
o Business Reviews & Insights
o Reporting and analytics
o People Management
RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks, functions, deliverables Performed
• Team and work management – Deliver Value, Work Prioritization, Delivery Management
• Stakeholder management – Understand leadership requirements, Liaison with functions (Finance, HR) and central teams, Drive change and synergies across the board
• People management - Responsible for career development and team management including, but not limited to, on-boarding, performance management, employee engagement, training, upskilling and retention
• Innovation - Constantly innovative to stay ahead and remain state of art using latest analytical and visualization tools to provide insights to business
QUALIFICATIONS Degrees, Certifications
• Full Time Graduate and Full Time MBA or equivalent
• 12-15 years of post-education experience
• Significant experience in Business Operations, Data Analytics, Program management, People management
• Good understanding of MIS, dashboards and scorecards for business review
• Preferably handled projects in the areas of process improvement, operations, analytics, MIS
• Knowledge of MIS tools like Power BI, Tableau, Access, advanced excel preferred
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS
• Strong business operations experience
• Leadership and strategic thinking skills with executive presence
• Strong project management skills
• Strong interpersonal communications and networking skills
• Good at working in an ambiguous environment and applying structured problem-solving skills
• Good at managing a network of senior stakeholders and driving change through influencing skills
• Must be customer centric with a passion for creating value to drive change
• Effective presentation and storytelling skills
• Analytical skills; detects, analyzes and solves work problems;
• Ability to interpret and work through large volume of data sets
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.