Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Programs, Insights & Advisory team- The Programs, Insights & Advisory (PI&A) team is a part of Business Operations under Corporate Functions and is engaged in an ongoing program to support Industry, Function and Technology Practices, by way of improving efficiencies, saving cost, and bringing innovation to clients faster. The PI&A team member will be part of the team that provides operations support to Industry and Practice leadership. He/she will be responsible for delivering analytics and program management services.
• Provide management operations support and reporting to leadership to help them run their portfolios, understand key performance metrics and drive performance improvements
• Provide business insights and analysis for sales programs, initiatives and campaigns
• Use latest analytics and data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau to provide insights to business
• Knowledge of advanced excel, VBA will be preferred
• Leverage data visualization tools for effective data representation
• Identify process improvement opportunities to develop effective business solutions
• Deliver additional value to the business through efficient, quality service and continuous improvement
• Complete process documentation, communications, and reports required to support leadership
• Foster relationships and partner with internal teams, and external business functions to deliver business results
• Work with different stakeholders to gain input needed to drive key business discussions /outcomes
• Ability to multitask between priorities to meet deadlines and quality expectations
• Build functional and technical skills foundation
• Participate and contribute to regular team discussions and process improvement initiative
• Willingness to learn and deliver with a positive attitude
• Take responsibility for personal skill development and career management
• BE degree (or equivalent) required, MBA preferred
• 5 – 6 years of post-education experience, with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience
• Good knowledge of advanced Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Access, VBA and tools like Power BI/ Tableau will be preferred
• Preferably worked in projects in the areas of sales reporting, operations and analytics
• Good understanding of dashboards and scorecards for leadership review
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with international stakeholders
• Experience in handling global clients, program management, people management
• Strong presentation and project management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.