Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
• AEE Controllership (part of shared services & India Corporate Function) manages a series of RTR, T&E & CCMS processes from Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, journal reviews with variance analysis, receivable management, V&A, generation of key information for finalization of P&L, Balance Sheet, etc
• This role which is into International Accounting Services (IAS) requires not just accounting, tabulation and reporting of data but attention to analysis, communication and presentation too
• Function remains the bedrock on which the Financial Controller’s role is built as it remains an inevitable interface between finance and the business. Due to high performance & credibility of this function, AEE IAS has been absorbing most of the critical roles from local finance/controllership across all GUs covering most of the growing & emerging markets (like North America) with high revenues from all business streams/Growth Platforms
· Delivering on P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, monthly/period closings, manage internal and external audit requirements
· Align actions towards Innovation & Ideation via sharing new thoughts around creation of continuous efficiencies; thereby promoting culture of process reengineering
· Possess adequate technical knowledge to identify all potential breaks related to GAAP and accrual based accounting matters
· Proficient in devising out & implementing a meticulous framework to assess high operational risks within processes and related process controls and action towards identification of Self-Identified Issues (MSII)
· Integrating processes dynamics with existing technical skills, leveraging Accenture’s tools/technology & available capacity of the team to synergize the outcome of all the core deliverables (outputs)
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years’ experience in a Finance function of reputable corporates or ICWA / IFRS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.