Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
• Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
• Develop storyboards and simulations
• Collect the relevant media
• Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
• Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
• Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
• Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
• Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.