Skill required: Solution Architecture - Proposal Development
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
The Solution Architecture team is required to translate client requirements into Applied Intelligence solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients., leverage SMEs and solution architects from different groups/entities and create a comprehensive solution in line with Accenture standards and best practices, preparing effort, cost and price estimates and ensure quality adherence.
In Proposal Development, you will be responsible for the creation of a meaningful proposal document that communicates the value proposition and is compliant with client requirements (like request for proposal response expectations). This may include the integration of components across solution areas or credentials to ensure consistent messaging, alignment with win strategy and compliance with editorial and document creation standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making in involved
- you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Leadership quality
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Solution Architecture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 10 days ago