Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Resources Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production, Refining, chemicals, metals or mining etc.
• Consulting or Industry functional experience in the EH&S, Supply Chain, Operations and Reliability
• 7-12 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
• Understanding of manufacturing/plant processes & operations and EH&S management and/or maintenance and reliability aspects
• Thorough understanding of Environment management systems, predictive emission monitoring system (PEMS), Water pollution performance analysis, refinery emission performance analysis, hazardous waste performance analysis
• Thorough understanding of management systems for process safety, Barrier management, operational risks, Occupational health & hygiene, Industrial safety regulations, safety performance analysis.
• Experienced in identifying how digital solutions could help solve EH&S challenges.
• Should have a stronghold on EH&S performance management and analytical capabilities to identify Insights from available information.
• Possess good knowledge on implementation mechanisms of ISO 14000, ISO 18000, BSI, API RP 754 and other international standards on Environment, safety and Sustainability.
• Well versed with advanced concepts on maintenance and reliability which intercepts EH&S function too.
• Implementation experience or strong end user experience in EH&S applications like EMS (Enablon, Sphera ESS, SAP EHS, etc.), PEMS (CMC, Schneider, Pavilion, etc.), Safety systems and permit management systems (Proscient, eVision, Intellex, SAP EHS, etc.)
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
• Should be open to travel in and outside the country
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Federal – UI/UX Interaction Designer
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.