Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
SUMMARY High level overview.
Accenture Security is the youngest member of “rotation to new” with other groups comprising of Digital and Cloud. Industries & Market Innovation (I&MI) team is part of Accenture Growth & Strategy and supports key leadership agenda for various Operating Groups and Accenture Businesses.
Accenture is focusing on growing the newly formed Security business and strengthening the business operations team supporting the leadership.
The Accenture Security Business Operations Senior Analyst will be responsible to deliver operations support to the business and drive innovation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES Answerable/Liable for success
• Provide business insights and analysis for sales programs, initiatives and campaigns.
• Support leadership reviews of sales results, provide insights to sales leadership
• Provide analysis for programs that include pipeline improvement initiatives, win/loss, account planning and campaign management.
• Provide management operations support and reporting to leadership to help them run their portfolios, understand key performance metrics and drive performance improvements.
• Support leadership with business planning tasks such as budgeting and forecasting for Sales and Pipeline, Revenue, CCI, Headcount Planning, Business Development, in close collaboration with Finance and HR teams.
• Provide decision support for leadership through diagnosis of business results (Pipeline, Win Rates, Sales/Rev/CCI). Identify and investigate deviations and help develop remediation actions.
RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks, functions, deliverables Performed
Work areas include, but are not limited to:
- Innovate and deliver additional value through continuous improvement
- Use latest analytics tools to provide insights to business
- Identify new visualization techniques and methods
- Accountable for data accuracy, timeliness and overall quality of the work product
- Maintain business dashboards on PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau or other relevant tool, pilot new reporting processes
- Manage and deliver regular production
- Improvise, automate and reconfigure management information workflow
- Produce and QC regular MIS on opportunity management, financials and other indicators
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requirements and take up special projects, as needed
- Juggle multiple requests, prioritize according to business stakeholder needs and requirements
- Remotely migrate existing onshore MIS reporting work items
- Work with other team members to ensure on time delivery of analyses
- Assist in identifying and evaluating future reporting tools
- Lead complex projects and deliver with little supervision
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for new reporting
- Work with clients to identify and resolve concerns
- Drive change by working with various levels of stakeholders
- Build a trusted-advisor relationship with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS Degrees, Certifications
• BS degree (or equivalent) required, preferably in IT, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance; MBA preferred; PMO certification desirable
• Overall 8-10 years of work experience, with 4-5 years’ experience in sales reporting; (or 6 to 8 years’ experience with fulltime MBA from a reputed institution.)
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS
• Ability to develop custom reports and dashboards in MS Excel and MS Access: Strong MS Excel (advanced Excel, VBA, macros, automation ), PowerPoint Skills; strong MIS skills
• Knowledge of MIS tools like Power BI, Tableau preferred
• Experience in business analysis, statistical regression analysis preferred
• Previous experience of managing a team of up to 3 direct reports preferred
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with international stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of design techniques, query development
• Direct stakeholder management experience preferred
• Effective project management skills
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with international stakeholders
• Open to work flexible hours to provide support to international geographies
• Availability to work from Gurgaon office
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.