Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Recruiting Senior Manager
Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the recruitment team. Optimize teams' abilities to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and costs targets for recruitment. Lead the respective team and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes. Execute all or some of the sourcing, scouting and candidate management processes including Supplier Relationship Management, Alumni programs, Recruitment Marketing and Analytics.
Talent Segment: Human Resources
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
• Plan, design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship and partner closely with each GU Recruiting lead, thus enabling operational efficiencies in recruitment delivery and lead high-impact, multi-country recruiting initiatives
• Work with the Resource Forecasting Lead and Resource Pool Leads to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts; create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
• Oversee the achievement of the Global Recruiting Metric targets
• Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies
• Act as the global SME for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
• Provide a forum for sharing best practices and highlight key global strategic initiatives in talent acquisition and drive the entity recruitment teams to achieve the entity's recruitment targets
• Define and develop assessment recommendations for all businesses and levels
• Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
• Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding and candidate experience, collaborate with business, HR and Recruitment leadership to drive supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives
• Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
• Responsible for developing the strategic approach to support all Recruitment and HR initiatives required by the business, establish critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
• Ensure one Accenture face to the market and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various geographical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Entity Recruiting Leads
• Act as key point of contact for HR, Finance and Recruitment Marketing leadership in regards to cross-geography issues.
• May also be responsible for the development, implementation and functionality enhancement for recruitment system and functional components, i.e. general usage, content and reporting
• Oversee GU recruitment budget, balance resources across entities and responsible for Recruitment audit and compliance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.