Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
About Capability Network:
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact. Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals .we like to call them rock stars!. based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
• Thrive in a fast-paced inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
• Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
• Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com or capabilitynetwork.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same as an Organizational Analytics .OA. Consultant in our Talent and Organization .TandO. practice a typical day might include:
• Adopt a data-driven approach to Transformation and Workforce solutions for Global and Local clients
• Engage with clients to understand their challenges requirements and concerns to determine the best OA solution
• Identify analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop business solutions
• Define data-backed people strategies to support business transformational programs
• Co-create solutions and assist clients in developing action plans
• Build strong relationships with clients and foster business growth
• Contribute to TandO practice-building efforts
. MBA or Master’s degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
. 4 to 6 years of experience in business data analysis and people management-related programs .workforce transformation workforce and talent strategy change strategy stakeholder assessment change impact analysis organization design and business readiness.
. Data fluency and working knowledge of statistical methodologies
. Data interpretation with working knowledge of analytic models and digital tools
. Fluency in English is required additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
. Ability to perform in a non-structured and dynamic environment
. Gurugram Mumbai
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
. Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
. Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
. Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
. Digitally savvy; continuous learner
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.