Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Capability Network
The Capability Network is an organization of more than 4,000 people across 12 different countries
Working as part of the Accenture Capability Network Communications team, this position will be responsible for managing integrated marketing and communication for strategic initiatives, working directly with senior stakeholders in Accenture Capability Network in India
Within the marketing organization, you will work closely with the Internal Communications team, Recruitment Marketing team, Business Marketing team, Media Relations team and our broader M&C team across multiple countries and others across multiple business functions.
• Support strategic business priorities, through the development and execution of integrated marketing plans and campaigns tied to business priorities and the overall business agenda.
• Interpret complex business strategy, technology trends and innovations and translate them into bold, compelling and distinctive content appropriate to the audience and channel (media, digital, social, keynotes, video and more).Create unique and high-quality communications "experiences" for key leaders with Accenture people, clients, ecosystem partners and priority external audiences.
• Identify and orchestrate external engagement opportunities, including speaking engagements, social media opportunities and digital platforms.
• Develop an influencer relations program to support key strategic growth areas.
• Build highly creative, unconventional and distinctive strategies from scratch that turn vision into results.
• Leverage global and local thought leadership and campaigns to drive consideration and preference for Accenture. Execution can include: client workshop development; events and sponsorships; merchandise/brand and award/company recognition, among others
• Strong project management skills
• Oversee program execution to ensure successful completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. This includes tracking and reporting results metrics and success measurement
• Partner closely with M&C to ensure that all content & campaigns receive the necessary approvals
• Minimum of 09 years’ experience in integrated marketing and campaign management
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• The ability to take global and local thought leadership and develop highly targeted local marketing campaigns
• Excellent social media skills and understanding of how to apply in the context of an integrated marketing campaign
• Leadership skills—supervision, mentoring and managing Accenture specialists/analysts and contractors
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.