Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
The consultant must be able to perform responsibilities across client delivery, thought leadership, capability development and offshore support for onsite project teams
• Understand and drive conversation with client on Direct Tax provisioning, calculation of Advance Tax and Transfer Pricing related processes and be able to drive key inputs, gaps and opportunities to add value
• Support Source Data Sensitization and Data Evaluation analysis in ERP (SAP/Oracle EBTAX) to enable successful tax function transformation.
• Support configuration of the tools and applications (LongView/Taxware/Onesource/Hyperion Tax) to meet client requirements as a functional expert
• Perform current state analysis of tax related processes to articulate solutions and project methodology pertaining to tax function transformation or tax applications relevant to the context in Client conversations
• Impart strong functional knowledge and guidance of accounting standards IFRS/ US GAAP
• Support testing activities functionally, by providing inputs to definie the test scripts to ensure that the functionality changes / new requirements gathered are built appropriately
• Assist in the development of capabilities in the direct taxes space
• Support and help in business development and marketing activities to grow the direct Tax consulting practice
• Supervisory role may be a played by a consultant to ensure that the work/deliverables executed by his subordinates meet the quality expectations and meets clients expectations
• Deliver projects on implementation of Tax tools/ software applications for Direct Tax (eg: LongView / Taxware/ HyperionTax)
• Demonstrate ability to understand masterdata set up in ERP (SAP/ Oracle) and ensure it to be detailed and tax sensitised
• Demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of Finance and corporate tax function processes to deliver large tax function consulting projects
• Demonstrate ability to articulate solutions to clients and sustain opinion with sufficient examples / expertise
• Develop key thought leadership material on Tax function or Tax function transformation projects
• Provides offshore oronsite support in projects that run in different geographies and be a part of the extended project team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.