Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected
• Carrying out gap analysis between As-Is processes and Best Practices
• Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps
• Designing to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies
• Assisting in designing of reporting requirements for operational reports, service level requirements and process KPIs
• Assisting in managing Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Reengineering
• Assisting with shared services operating model design and implementation including governance and service management
• Assisting in conducting business case analysis for a shared services programs
• Assisting business architecture implementation activities
• Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes
• Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
• Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training)
• 3-8 years of work experience preferably candidates from BPO, Consulting firms or Companies involved in setting up of Captive Shared Services.
• At least 1 project in one or more phases ( Assessment, Planning, Design, Development, Operational Support) of Implementation of Finance and Accounting Shared Service Centers or BPO in one of the core finance processes
• Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
• Experience working with a Management Consulting firm is preferred.
• Experience with either one or more of the following ERP financials applications from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred: PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP, Experience on shared service feasibility studies, design as well as operations including transition of work from onsite location
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.