Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Job Title: Capability Network Products – Functional Consultant & Value Architect
Career Level: Senior Manager
Workforce: Management Consulting
• To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Products industry (CGS, Retail, Auto, Pharma, Industrial Equipment etc.) to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Products clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives to meet changing business challenges
• Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Handle Go-To-Market responsibility for Capability Network Products team.
• Assess Value Potential and architect the value proposal. Articulate Value Proposition to C Suite
• Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Programme manage large, complex business programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experiences to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Reports to: Products - Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: A global team spread across various India city locations & Poland node
External Relationships: Clients (external to Accenture), Client Account Teams (external to Capability Network)
Education: MBA (Tier 1), Relevant accreditation for Products industry
Other certifications: Would be advantageous, not mandatory:
Agile Coach / Scrum Master Certification
Project Management: PMP or Prince 2
Work Requirements: Extensive travel depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Value Architect: Assess Value Potential of a transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal
• Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
• Deep knowledge in Products industries- CGS, Retail, Auto, Pharma, Industrial Equipment etc.
• Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholder groups and execute on-time and on budget
• Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes
• Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
• Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• People Management skills: supervision of Accenture analysts and consultants
• Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.