Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Internal Audit is a part of finance organization and reports into the Audit Committee of Accenture’s Board of Directors. Internal Audit’s primary mission is to provide the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of systems and controls, and compliance with policies and procedures. IA also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve operations through bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
Good to have: CISA, CISM, ISO27001 or CISSP certification. Experience in Big 4, or working in a global Internal Audit function, or Cyber security experience.
• Responsible for the detailed execution of the audit assigned areas and communication of specific elements of the risk-based work plan including Accenture management and Audit Committee special project requests
• Perform audit projects in accordance with Accenture's audit methodology and the Institute of Internal Auditors' (IIA) international standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, focusing on projects that involve information technology global processes and controls, and computerized information systems.
• Perform activities that include planning and developing audit work programs, executing audit test procedures, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement, communicating results, and following up on issues reported.
• Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
• Verify the adequacy of information technology (IT) operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits
• Assist in development of the company’s annual audit plan; schedule and plan audits
• Conduct IT integrated audits with operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audit teams, as assigned
• Conduct IT advisory services projects to provide additional value-add services including things such as risk and control recommendations, benefit realization assessments, etc.
• Includes review of IT General Controls, Infrastructure hosting, SDLC, Quality assurance including review of segregation of duties procedures, BCP/DR, Incident/Problem, Change, Server and Network Configuration controls, Vulnerability and Patch management procedures, Asset Management, Server Backup and restorations procedures, emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), IoT, RPA, Wireless etc.), Corporate Policies, Standards, Compliance reviews and other global operational control reviews.
• As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of information technology, accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of reorganization-driven risk
• Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner
• Prepare well-written and timely audit reports and high-quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.