If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
The Offering Intelligence Analyst is a research expert who works with the global consulting and strategy practices to develop high quality research content. The role requires strong analytical and issue-based problem-solving skills, qualitative and quantitative research skills, strong business acumen and a client service mindset while performing a cross-industry and functional research.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Carrying out custom secondary research projects for the offering development teams of various practices entailing - requirement gathering, scoping, solution and storyline development.
• Collecting data, analyzing, synthesizing and interpreting findings, to answer key questions, enabling informed and faster strategic decisions. (research requests to be a mix of global and local projects covering all industries, function and technologies)
• Presenting findings to the senior stakeholders, thereby building a trusted advisor relationship
• Managing delivery metrics like timelines, quality and utilization along with all the key elements of project and team management
• Identifying repeatable and replicable modules and helping the Offering Intelligence Lead to build the best-in-class process, methodologies and assets
• Monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis
• Collaborate with Accenture Research other research teams internally to compliment the key outputs
• Identify and manage relationships with internal and external experts relevant to assigned content area(s)
• Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing in the broad offering community through virtual platforms
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.