Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The ICF Compensation team member –Manager supports end to end planning and execution of compensation budgets and programs for ICF. The position is also responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of specific components of complex compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines. Role holder manages customer relationships with contacts from a variety of global and local groups, drives resolution of compensation issues and questions, and serves as a senior resource that provides guidance to less experienced team members and groups.
• Overall planning of compensation – Budgeting/ forecasting, ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams to build ICF rate cards
• Program manage compensation planning for ICF
• Designs pieces of complex compensation programs, resulting in significant and long term changes to the company’s compensation offerings and policies, ensuring optimal budget utilization.
• Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global compensation initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
• Designs and develops training, education and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
• Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
• Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance and the business, and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
• Serves as an SME and advisor to ICF HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design, planning and administration processes, and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
• Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
• Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
• Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
• Help in toolset implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.