2. configure and manage ESXi clusters, DRS, HA, Resource pool, Affinity rules.
3. should have good knowledge on VMware networking: configure Virtual Distributed Switch, Standard Switch, Uplink port groups, vmkernel adapters, vMotion and management network.
4. should have good knowledge on Vmware storage configuration: Datastores, SAN/NFS storage, storage cluster, vSAN.
5. should have good knowledge on VM's & Templates: creating and maintaining templates, creating and troubleshooting VM’s.
6. Should have working knowledge on Cisco UCS: UCS Manager, Enclosure, Blades, service profiles etc.
7. should have troubleshooting experience on vCenter, ESXi, VM's, virtual switches, datastores, hardware level.
8. Managing users, groups and Access control.
9. Patching: installation & configuration of update manager, creating baselines, managing end to end patching process.
10. Exposure to Incident, change and problem management.
11. Vendor management: Managing vendor calls with vmware and Cisco, working with vendors for problem resolution.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.