Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Specialist is accountable for the delivery to meet the recruiting demands based on the Recruiting Plan.
• The Specialist will oversee the work related to the sourcing, scheduling and pipeline movement and manage a team of resources dedicated on daily basis
• The Specialist may supervise a dedicated team of Talent Coaches/Recruiters and is accountable for their operational performance
• S/he is accountable for the delivery on the Recruiting Plan. S/he will work closely with IB, TRSC, TFS, and HRSS teams to ensure adequate EI slots, CV sourcing and pipeline movement respectively
• Engage business leads/Project leads on regular basis to resolve and clarify any recruitment delivery issues
• S/he will need to support IG Recruitment Delivery Lead (DL) for achieving the Recruitment leadership priorities
• Track, identify and ensure productivity and business metrics for each TC and IGs
• Support DL/Supervisor with Insights, regular reports and recommendations to manage escalations
• Plan for special recruitment drives in collaboration with Business Leads and Supervisor’s guidance to meet targets
• Plan and focus on achieving our key metrics like Diversity, Employee Referrals, Renege management, PwD hiring, Alumni hiring etc.
Skills & Qualifications Required.
• Strong understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
• Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
• Extensive and deep understanding of Lateral recruitment process
• Experience: 6-8 years of relevant work experience
• Work Requirements: Willing to travel and work on weekend recruitment Drives.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.