Career Level: Level 11
Skill Track: Commercial & Contract Management
Specialty: Contract Management
Provide support to Accenture personnel across various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, tracking deliverables, providing documentation control on Accenture tools, updating and taking power point presentations, assist in development of certain CM processes such as correspondence management, change note tracking, invoice tracking, etc.
• Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities;
• Also assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
• Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating project related trackers and logs like change log, roll on and roll off tracker, etc.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Ability to read and understand small, non-complex contracts and agreements
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to respond to last minute changes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.