Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Required Skills / Experience:
1. Must have a minimum of 5-8 years of JDA experience.
2. Experience integrating a JDA Planning solution with an SAP Supply Chain, Financials and S4 HANA systems respectively.
3. Experience programming or developing statistical analyses with SAS, R, SPSS, or SQL, Microsoft Office.
4. Assists with design, configuration, development, testing and training of JDA supply chain planning enterprise applications.
5. Assisting with supply chain analysis to include business value mapping, organizational readiness and planning application configuration reviews.
6. Assisting with the development of JDA supply chain solutions for logistics networks in demand, distribution planning, collaboration, inventory optimization, and reporting.
7. Using JDA Planning Suite to assist with planning, preparation, and simulation of strategic, operational, and tactical supply chain impacts.
8. Assisting with the reviews and validation of forecasting algorithms and configurations.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.