Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
CFM Analysts support financial planning and analysis of Accenture contracts.
This involves budgeting and forecasting processes working with contract executives. This includes processing financial transactions around invoicing, revenue recognition, cost analysis and working capital management. These aspects need to be adhered with Accenture’s policies and procedures.
• Execute internal financial processes: determine account (job) numbers, establish marketing discount, sales, backlog reporting, assist/develop financial reporting package, and document engagement procedures.
• Execute client/program financial processes: assist/develop financial reporting package, develop bill template and establish/manage collection process.
• Set-up engagement financial management tools.
• Manage expenses: periodically review expense budgets, follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses and monitor non-Accenture expenses, Manage payables.
• Manage capital assets and associated depreciation/ technology rental equipment.
• Manage engagement balance sheet position, process necessary engagement level accruals.
• Perform financial forecasting: collect most recent work plan and/or resource plan, forecast engagement's financial cost to client and cost to Accenture.
• Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, financial forecast, backlog and sales reporting, execution/marketing discounts, reserves, margin, aged/paid receivables, suspense items, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience: engagement executives, Market Unit, internal accounting, etc.
• Perform engagement shutdown activities: prepare, review and collect final bill, perform final reconciliations, close job numbers and prepare final reports (internal, client, etc.).
• Assist pricing new/potential arrangements: work with Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS).
• Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP
• Interaction with client teams, understanding their requirement and perform advisory role
• Location – Bangalore/Pune/Mumbai
• CA/MBA -5-8 years of Experience.
• Responsible for enhancing skills of team members for their professional growth
• Prepare client financial management materials for CQMA reviews.
• Analyze financial status and advice on corrective action.
• Supervise CFM reportees.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliv
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.