Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY(bullet points):
• Incumbent will support the team in carrying out various compliance agenda, which entails good understanding/exp. of Compliances under Finance laws (GST etc.), various Labour legislations, HR, Health & Safety Laws, IT Laws, etc. & support in Spot checks of various functions across entity.
• This would entail an effective collaboration with various Stakeholders.
• To have an expert knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
• Work on Statutory Compliance under various Labour, Human Resource, Environmental, and Health & Safety Enactments across India with emphasis to Contract Labour Act.
• Handling and managing periodical Client Labour and Social audits across India. Represent Accenture in Client audits, Labour Inspections etc.
• Coordinate with Statutory Authorities, Government departments, Legal Consultants etc.
• Prepare and disseminate Periodical Management Reports
• Drafting of Notices, Response to Notes of Inspection received from Statutory Authorities, Clients etc.
• Maintenance of Statutory Records & Registers under the Labour related, Human resource related and other enactments,
• Filing of various periodical returns before due date
• Interpreting on the matters arising during course of Statutory and non-statutory compliances.
• Interact with people from other departments and communicate with them the issues related to compliance and to ensure necessary checks are in place.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
• Advanced degree in Law/ MSW/Labour Laws.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(bullet points):
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Statutory Compliance, dealing with Indian Labour legislations and other laws applicable to IT/ITES establishments.
• Strong collaboration skills across functions
• Sound knowledge of general corporate legal, compliance & Business Practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices.
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in using Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders – Legal, HR, Finance, workplace, Business etc.
• Ability to manage huge volume of data / payroll / etc
• Excellent drafting skills.
• Candidate should have positive attitude, must be a team player
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.