Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world
Recruiters find best practices and research strategies to stay on top of the latest recruiting technology trends. Recruiting programs need to be designed to make changes at a strategic level which may include the enhancement of candidate communications the development of talent pipe-lining succession planning the optimization of recruitment channels re-evaluation of interviewing processes and the deployment of new recruitment technology.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Are a self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Are passionate about owing solutions and solving issues
• Should be able to communicate complex issues concisely
• Highly analytical –rigorous analysis to formulate business decisions
• The role supervises recruiting capabilities and oversees the recruiting process for either a large or many Operating Units, Capability Groups, Workforces or Countries with a large recruiting demand plan.
• Recruitment Manager within Talent Supply Chain TSC will be managing Initiatives for TSC Recruiting . This person will be involved in building new ideation around innovation technology new talent pools and new processes
• Drive Program management Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
• Able to handle ambiguity drive change and transformation
• The Recruitment Manager will provide analytical support for key business decisions and participate in strategic planning. They will take part in our teams strategic planning and be expected to provide their voice on all aspects of the business to drive innovation and growth.
• Have a big picture view and the ability to communicate this to stakeholders across the businesses
• Experience in Recruitment Delivery is not a mandate.
Postgraduate degree from Tier 1 institutes with 10+ years of relevant work experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.