Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
An experienced designer who will be responsible for leading a team of creative folks in the Print and Digital domain. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and delivering world class campaigns across multiple platforms, Digital, print and Interactive. The person should be able to think strategically as well as be a hands-on creative. Should be experts in translating briefs into targeted, effective, inspirational creative, and specialisms in copywriting, idea generation and editing. Highly collaborative, tasked with improving the quality of the creative output and to deliver fantastic work themselves, working closely with the Creative Director to help drive up the standards of creative direction and delivery.
Candidate needs to have a min 8-10 years of experience with an Advertising / Creative Agency.
Total Work Exp Required: 10+ years
• Provide direction to the Creative / Execution Team
• Help them plan their QC processes, learning plan/schedules etc.
• Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants
• Handling Designers, participate, oversee, and lead visual design efforts on projects
• Empower, inspire, and support the design team to think innovatively
• Lead and work collaboratively with peers, clients, vendors, contractors and other team members
• Work with the design team to create concepts and ideas that are astute and elegant
• Support the development of a creative environment that inspires innovation
• Understand technical requirements and work with the user experience team and developers to translate schematics into fully designed experiences
• Work closely with user experience (UX) designers and other design specialists
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Develop storyboards and simulations
• Expert knowledge of Print (Adobe InDesign), Adobe Design Suites, MS Office Suite and Storyboarding for videos.
• Conceive and implement concepts, follow Brand guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and take them to completion.
• Should have worked in an energetic, creative environment for at least 7-8 years and should have a body of work that demonstrates design thinking, problem-solving and aesthetic beauty
• Good understanding of design and its best practices (Across channels)
• Excellent knowledge of layout structures, typography, and colors
• Must have experience working on both print and digital campaigns
• Very good visual and aesthetic sense
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.