Role and requirements:
• Support the Global Legal Network team within CORE functional area in India in reviewing the End User License Agreement or License terms of various commercial and non-commercial software requested for installation within India; and
• Support the Global Legal Network team within CORE functional area in India in reviewing the Non Disclosure Agreement .NDA. terms of various Business related visits within Accenture India; and
• Assist the GDN Legal team within CORE support area in relating to reviewing and negotiating NDAs with external counsels as well as advising internal Accenture client and internal business teams on various NDA related terms and aspects.
The resource should be well versed with and should have about 4-6 years hands on experience in:
• Compliance and risk analysis of commercial software used in project solutions.
• Compliance and risk analysis for usage of software tools applications developed by Accenture.
• Review evaluate and recommend the rights and restrictions involved in a software license agreement end user license agreement for both commercial and non-commercial software and analyse the associated risks in using the software on Accenture owned devices in accordance with the users intended scope of usage.
• Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial software licensing aspects as well as on NDA;
• Understand process improvements in CORE support area and assist team in drafting checklists and process documents;
• Reviewing and Negotiating NDA in line with company policy and laws related to protection of confidential information
• Researching on confidentiality related laws and judgements
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
• Understand CORE areas and the surrounding issues and statutory regulations;
• Understand relevant company policies and exercises reasonable judgment to apply company policy and procedure in risk mitigation and timely escalates to line manager with issues;
• Understand companys interests while communicating with executives at all levels of the organization;
• Understand companys service offerings in context of CORE support area and ensure compliance with applicable company policies and procedure and regulatory environment;
• Implement commercial contracting and subcontracting practices and accounting or financing principles to mitigate business risks and ensure legal compliance;
• Understand Code of Business Ethics .COBE. and apply COBE to ensure compliance and manage CORE support area;
• Demonstrate understanding of companys approval processes and ensures that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process;
• Fluent in English with strong oral and written skills and competent in delivering presentations;
• Understand general corporate business practices commercial contracting regulations; subcontracting practices dispute resolution techniques and accounting and finance principles;
• Eye for details and display high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
• Competent in building credibility and effective relationships within Legal or Legal Services team and with business and or or external Clients .if applicable.;
• Detail-oriented organized flexible and focused at all times;
• Support implementation of new initiatives in CORE support area or within Legal Services .in addition to allocated role.;
• Ability to consistently undertake contract drafting at a competent level in compliance with company policy or regulatory environment and best practices;
• Strong time management prioritization analytical and mathematical skills; and
• Understand basic negotiation skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel PowerPoint and Word skills; and
• Efficient in conducting legal research on primary and secondary legal sources such as West Law LexisNexis etc.
• Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
• Work independently to ensure that contractual and compliance issues or concerns are being appropriately evaluated and resolved.
• Ability to work effectively and provide quality deliverables within a strict timelines
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.