Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY (bullet points):
The PMO and Corporate Risk and Quality Analyst will support program management of Products AAPAC initiatives to drive program activities that aim to enhance and sustain strategic goals and business plans.
The PMO and Corporate Risk and Quality Analyst will be responsible for supporting Products AAPAC operations, which would include:
• Program managing and supporting key strategic initiatives and priorities as per what business decides
• Creation and circulation of critical and complex reports and dashboards – Excel and Online dashboards.
• Usage of existing tools available within the sales and delivery lifecycle (e.g. MMS, MMB, MME) to provide data and insights to the leadership team
• Development and deployment of compliance cycle follow-up (email, Teams, Skype, Telephone) to ensure the compliance to Accenture policies in PRD AAPAC
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
• Execute creation of critical scorecards for senior leadership within Accenture Products, which involves:
o Developing a deep and thorough understanding of the various reports that are used as inputs – both from a technical and functional perspective – the KPIs they drive, and the calculation of these metrics
o Working with manually provided inputs in addition to formally released reports to arrive at a consistent view of the metrics
o Working with formula-heavy and complex dashboards and being able to make modifications / enhancements to these as requirements change
• Provide regular reports along with critical insights into the business performance of the Products AAPAC Business. Typically, this would be financial, talent and compliance related metrics.
• Responsible for all ad-hoc reporting & analysis requests
• Support standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, trackers, dashboards and other materials as required
• Maintaining or supporting the maintenance of “green” status on compliance areas as assigned across PRD AAPAC
• Any other activities as the management deems fit.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience, preferably in PMO/Business Operations, other areas of experience will be considered
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(bullet points):
• Highly Proficient with Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate and/or simplify complex business operations language to all kinds of audience and career levels
• Experience or confidence to work closely with senior leadership
• Strong Stakeholder management skills
• Knowledge of macros, and/ or other advanced excel skills, or a demonstrated ability to learn these skills at speed
• Ability to create dashboards from scratch
• Ability to execute existing dashboards and scorecards, while also being able to make modifications / enhancements as necessary
• Should be able to work on complex activities that require judgment and decision making
• Should be able to work in global and virtual environments
• Should be a self-starter with an ownership mentality, and needs to work with minimum supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong customer/service focus
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView are good to have, though not mandatory
• Able to thrive in small teams and lead and follow as required, leveraging FORM
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.