The Primary objectives of Quality Service Management Process Support Team is to provide Streamlined relevant automated centralized reporting to all Growth platforms in Accenture. Provide support for operations, providing customer support and deliverables according to established procedures and in compliance with Service Level Agreements. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide local/geographic support to Managing Directors and Client/Project teams for Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Client Satisfaction, and Client Expectations in close coordination with the OG and GP Quality teams. The support can include all or part of the following activities:
o Coach and assist executives in the completion of their Quality actions
o Provide training, guidance, and general information regarding Accenture Quality & Risk policies, processes and tools
o Act as the local/geographic point of contact for any question/request related to Quality matters
• Support the OG Quality Teams and the GP Quality Teams in the management of their Quality, Client Satisfaction, Client Expectations & Risk Management programs, including:
o Assist in maintaining accuracy and integrity of QA records.
o Reviewing reports, performing ad-hoc analysis, and implementing action plans to improve as appropriate for the area of discipline/DTE
o Act as advocate for OUs, CSGs and SGs for specific geographic-related activities.
• Fulfill customer requests from multiple channels accurately and on time, in compliance with the SLA. Continuously strive to satisfy and delight customers.
• Maintain data in the designated tool(s), create reports/deliverables and perform other defined tasks in support of operations processes.
• Follow documented procedures so that services are delivered consistently and correctly. Maintain process documentation so that it is clear, complete and up-to-date.
• Use service request management tools appropriately to record work activities.
• Review own work for accuracy and completeness.
• Manage own workload, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
• Keep supervisor and teammates informed.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and taking up initiatives.
• Take responsibility for personal skill development and career management.
• Management have the right to redefine duties and responsibilities for this role at any time
• Enhance any current process with your ideas
• 1+ year of work experience in a customer service role. Process improvement experience desirable
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word,Excel, IE, Outlook)
• Experience in using ServiceNow or similar service request management tool desirable
• May be required to attend conference calls outside of normal working hours
• May be required to take turns working alternate shifts in rotation with other team members
• May be required skeleton staffing to support Manila team during Mandatory Holiday in India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.