The Digital Program management and Ops support Investment Specialist is responsible for owning and ensuring delivery of Digital’s key investments projects in Sales and Pipeline Management and Business Intelligence solutions
The role involves the individual to support the lead in managing a portfolio of investment projects funded by Digital. The key responsibility would involve Business Analytics, project planning, tracking the deliverables, escalation of issues on time to the right stakeholders, identifying risks upfront and highlighting to leads with proposed solutions and handling the fund utilization for the initiative. The projects may be small/big and may be in different locations.
The person is required to focus on stakeholders and track deliverables while coordinating with respective parties.
ACCOUNTABILITIES Answerable/Liable for success
• Budget management
o Pro-active action of budget utilization to ensure that the funds are utilized at appropriate rate as well as milestones are achieved at the agreed upon time
o Informing stakeholders on fund status at regular milestones
• Review individual project status report for effective project tracking
• Organize and drive project milestone meetings as required and agreed upon
• Ensure KPIs of the funding are met
• Right level of follows up and communications to the relevant stakeholders and delivery team
• Track project deliverables, Issues, Risks, Action items
• Identify and lead process automation and improvement opportunities for Digital Sales and Pipeline Analytics.
• Support Project in the development lifecycle of report automation.
• Utilize standard work approach and or methodologies in completing project work
RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks, functions, deliverables Performed
• Stakeholder & Program Management
- Manage the expectations of the stake holders by managing the deliverables end to end.
- Ability to handle planned and unplanned risks and take corrective actions wherever needed.
- Organize and drive project milestone meetings as required and agreed upon
- Right level of communications to stakeholders and delivery team
• Budget management
- Pro-active action of budget utilization
- Informing stakeholders on fund status at regular milestones
- Create right level of tracking reports
• Review of status report and follow ups
- Design the status report as required for project tracking
- Responsible for reviewing the regular status report and do the necessary follow ups as and when needed.
• Monthly and Quarterly deliverable cycle
- Track project deliverables, Issues, Risks, Action items
• Organizing the meetings
- Responsible for organizing & scheduling the meetings.
- Taking notes and circulate the Minutes of meetings that includes the status update, action items and follow up as needed.
• Share point skills
- Good to have hands on experience in share point, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS Degrees, Certifications
• BS/ BE / MBA degree (or equivalent) required.
• Overall, 6-7 years of work experience, 2 years combined experience in Analytics / Reporting / PMO role strongly preferred
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with international stakeholders
• Strong project management (PMP Preferred), executive presence.
• Attention to detail and produces work products consistently of a high quality
• Willing to go the extra mile for the team when required
• Willingness to learn
• Previous experience in a software or hardware development environment is an advantage
• Ability to be flexible and work with people on different geographies to provide adequate overlap
• Strong MS Excel, VBA / Macro, automation (MSBI –SQL Server) and PowerPoint Skills
• Experience in tools like Power BI, Tableau etc would be an added advantage.
• Ability to work out of Accenture Gurgaon / Bangalore office
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.