Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY (a few sentences- Paragraph)
Supporting new DTE Accenture Strategy on Cost Management for Non-contract costs. End to End Management of Cost, Maintaining the SAP hierarchy, Monthly / Quarterly Variance analysis, supporting the Leads on various ad hoc requests
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS points only)
• Annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes for non-contract costs
o Assisting the Sr Specialist/Specialist in Planning/forecasting related activities
o Ensure accurate update of the forecasting tool for the sub units within a group
o Provide an initial review of the forecasting submissions and highlight discrepancies
o Help in the overall consolidation and preparation of summaries for the group
• Monthly and quarterly reporting needs
o Ensure timely and accurate release of all the reporting deliverables
o Provide assistance in the deep dive/adhoc analysis whenever required
o Propose process improvements to the existing reporting structure in order to improve speed and quality
• Manage Biz-inquiry requests related to SAP Financials structure maintenance
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS points only)
• Ability to work through large database
• Comfortable to work in a multicultural environment
• High stakeholder management skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
• Good people management skills and capable to deal in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to contribute to & implement business strategies
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS points only)
• MBA (Finance)/CA/CMA/ Post Graduates with a minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience or graduates having relevant skills with a minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience
• Strong communication skills, leadership qualities and project management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.