Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
The Proposal Development Specialist will play a key role in managing bids along with delivering a customized response to the RFX received from end clients. To deliver this, the proposal manager will work closely with the deal/bid teams and other key stakeholders.
Work Location: Bangalore or Pune or Mumbai
• The person will be responsible for managing bids & proposals, authoring proposals for 'Application Outsourcing' and/or System Integration' opportunities.
• Providing tailored/customized deal centric proposal content
• Co-ordinate with key stakeholders such as Solution Architects, Transition Managers, Commercials team, SMEs to gather inputs and articulate them in the response
• Quality assurance of products/deliverables
• Customer Satisfaction (which includes expectations, timelines and quality)
• Engaging with a range of other internal support teams to source and validate sales information, such as Marketing, Alliance, Capability, Competitive Intelligence, etc.
• Supporting for orals preparation
• Coach and mentor to junior Team members
• Identifying and securing approval of appropriate credentials and case studies for proposal responses
• Responsible for end to end proposal management and authoring for the proposals/deals.
• Work across all CSGs and Accenture Growth Platforms (Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations)
• Build awareness of the Accenture sales process, tools and assets and teams
• BE/B. Tech or equivalent graduation degree and MBA (good to have)
• 8 years of total experience with minimum 4 to 6 years of proposal management, bid management and provision of proposal support services
• Experience in presales/proposal development function for deals primarily of Application Development and Maintenance & SI
• Sales or customer-facing experience with working knowledge of RFX
• Understanding of Sales lifecycle (processes, methods, governance)
• An understanding of proposal lifecycle, sales processes, tools and techniques
• Understanding of System Integration (SI) and Outsourcing (AO, IO, BPO) concepts
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
• Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
• Inquisitive and resourceful and an ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel) and MS SharePoint.
• Good communication skills with good command over English language both written and verbal
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.