• The Incumbent will be part of the Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management offering with T&OP. The role holder will support the offering lead in developing the client base under the offering and solution projects in the areas of HRT &TM. Manage the delivery of HRT &TM engagements at client site and in day to day interactions. Manage project team under a global distributed delivery model, coach the project team, monitor and control the project budget, resource management and highlight risks to the Program Manager. Will need to deal with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
Work Experience –
• Candidates should have 5 - 8 years work experience post a Masters Degree of which at least 3+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects and/or atleast 5 years of Deep HR functional experience is desirable.
• Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
• Knowledge and application of Process Design Methodology
• Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
• Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
• Project Management of large HRT engagements
• Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
• Knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP/ Other HR tools)
• Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
• Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
• Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
• Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
• Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
• Project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
• Communication and presentation skills
• Strong Stakeholder Management skills
• Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
• Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
• Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
• Able to travel extensively
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law."
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.