If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
• Project lead and functional manager for creative communications projects of all complexity
• Project Lead: manage delivery, financials, stakeholders, and graphics team in creative communications projects
• Work on high-level design strategies, visualization and artwork independently/ as a functional lead for creative communications projects
• Functionally an expert in the area of visual design and ability to guide, coach and mentor junior graphic designers - conduct training
• Estimate effort required for large communication campaigns and in creating artwork for different types of collaterals like posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations etc.
• Hands-on with the various phases of pre-production, production and post-production
• Communicate with clients and share the strategy. Ability to understand client requirements and translate the same into the appropriate communications solution with high level of creativity
• Macro and Micro strategy for communications solutions
• Visualize creative concepts and help team to create artwork from storyboards/creative brief
• Suggest and create high-end cutting edge design and animations for marketing communication projects. Develop graphics/artwork (icons, graphics, illustrations, videos & animations) using Adobe Suite ensuring high quality levels
• Develop new brands from scratch based on client brief and create branding guidelines, standards, application guide for the same.
• Interact/brainstorm with various stakeholders- Communications Consultants, client teams for visual strategy of the communications material and artwork.
• Hands-on with Audio and video editing- Create media plans for the Marketing Communication projects and track the progress of media development activities
• 8-12 years of work experience in the creative field of media houses, production studios, online marketing, advertising and communications industry. Preferably 1-2 years as a team lead handling a team of Graphic Artists and some project management activities
• Should have experience in handling small to mid-sized teams of Graphic Artists
• Should have exposure to working with international clients and big corporate houses
• Should possess fair knowledge of standards and expertise in working on varied products across Web, Print and Digital media for creative communications campaign projects like posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, postcards, multimedia videos, explainer videos, presentations etc. using Adobe Suite
• Ability to adapt to new technologies/ tools.
• Awareness of latest trends and technologies in design industry like virtual reality and augmented reality.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.