• Learning Planning: Aligning an organization’s learning needs with business objectives
• Learning Design and Development: Building buying and reusing learning content
• Learning Delivery: Planning and delivering learning across a mix of media
• Learning Administration: Enabling learning management and administrative services
In light of future workforce needs and digital opportunities CN offers learning services that enable clients to incorporate new ways of working and define their talent development strategy through business-aligned yet cutting edge training solutions:
• Anytime Anywhere learning: Provide customized networked and just in time learning in the form of games engaging and media-rich videos and bite-sized modules
• Organization-based offline and online learning: Provide formal learning methods for complex and highly-technical content that are focused toward high-impact learning experience and performance assessment
• Explore research and learn with peers: Provide opportunities for collaboration forums within organizations that help increase employee engagement encourage inputs from employees at all levels and also serve as good repository of knowledge based material by leveraging forums and knowledge management platforms
• Real-time decision-based learning: Provide real-time context-integrated learning to apply skills learnt making learners feel more confident and lead to effective enhancement of their skills
• Cloud-based competency driven off the shelf courses: Provide unique cloud-based competency driven offering of Academies blended with outcome-driven and innovative delivery techniques
With a 350+ team of deep-skilled learning practitioners across India China Poland LatAm Germany South Africa the CN TDandL Practice has executed more than 300+ projects with over 100+ clients across North America EALA and APAC across all industries like Products Resources Finance Public Sector etc.
Skill or Operating Group Instructional Design [TandO] Level Analyst or Consultant
Location Gurgaon or Mumbai or Bangalore Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
And Responsibilities: • Understand the business problem learner profile and the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Understand the learning solution design .Including functional design – incorporating user requirements and business solutions to meet business needs.
• Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
• Develop storyboards and simulations
• Collect the relevant media
• Provide direction to the Media or Web Development Team
• Contribute to users or client organization through the Learning process
• Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops Train the Trainers etc.
• Help them plan their learning plan or schedules etc.
• Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
• Promote collaboration partnerships and relationships among the participants.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.